Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two Questions

From: Patrick Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Two Questions
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:12:19 -0800

2)  How is the contact manager coming?

There's a pretty good address book already in place. The Outlook killer, CDB, is coming along very nicely. I hope to have filtering working soon, which will lead to views and a UI and an alpha version. The next release of phpgw (not this coming release) will likely include the first edition of CDB.

And on a related note, as soon as the alpha is out, I hope that some of the people who volunteered to help with the project will join bjmorel and I in enhancing the program and building add-on modules that expand CDB into the base contact manager for a larger CRM suite.

..Patrick (mr_e)