RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?

From: sigurdne
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:11:09 +0200

Yes - I would very much like these modules to be a part of phpgroupware. The
concept of Open Source Software is really appealing to me - in the sense of
the capability of mobilizing a massive programming expertise.
One license of this type of software normally costs about $6000 - 8000 per
concurrent user - and therefore is a great barrier to really enhance ones
productivity. This - I hope - could be a kickstart.

Regards

Sigurd Nes