RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?

From: ceb
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 21:23:49 +0200 (CEST)

hey Sigurd,
do you want to continue in developing and maintaining your apps when they
are a part of phpgroupware? if so, then please create an user account on
savannah for yourself. when this is done, we can add you as a developer.

is it possible to use your apps also seperatly, or do they only work
together? it looks like it only makes sense to use them togehter, because
the workorders concern the properties... so this should be only one module
in the phpgw cvs tree...

grtx. Bettina [ceb]

[have a lot of funk]