Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!

From: David W. Jablonski
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!
Date: 27 Aug 2002 08:45:09 -0500

I had the same problem after the upgrade.  I went into admin - Edit
Current Configuration.  I didn't make any changes but hit submit again.
I logged out and closed my browser and then logged in again and it
worked.

Also make sure in Advanced Configuration that all your databases are
updated (esp. the calendar - it should be 0.9.13.007).

Hope this works for you.