Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!
Date: 27 Aug 2002 17:18:56 +0200

try inserting somw debugging code in line 68 of class.datetime.inc.php,
e.g: echo "TEST<br>\n";

I bet you will see a corresponding output on top of your page when you
reload it. after this change. This in turn means that
datetime::users_localtime is calculated using gmtnow as the result of
functio "getbestguess()".

As I noted in a previous message:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/phpgroupware-developers/2002-August/002131.html

this function is not correct - I didn't have time to patch it yet,
sorry.

Best regards,
Stephan.