Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!

From: David W. Jablonski
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!
Date: 28 Aug 2002 00:17:42 -0500

Yes that is what I meant - the DateTime port setting.  Did you click on
Submit even though you may not have changed anything?  I think that
setting may need to be explicitly disabled or enabled.

I could be in left field but I had the same problem with being in 1969
and after re-submitting my info I logged off and logged back in and had
the right date/time (even though I didn't make any changes to the
options on that Configuration page).

P.S.  I didn't apply any patches or anything else I just cvs'd 0.9.14 as
of Monday afternoon.