Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the moment
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 02:43:15 +0000

Before getting into he said / she said arguments, I think that Ralf should get
his
commit rights back.

I've heard that there might be some back room stuff going on and frankly I don't
care.  This specific issue seems to be a technicality that suggests that there
is
personal adversarial stuff going on in the background.  Stop it.

The soon to follow elections will appoint a group to deal with administering
this
project.  Setting up formal procedures for submissions to the api and enforcing
their application should be one of their priorities.

Frankly, a formal procedure will slow down advancement due to a review process
that
will likely be suggested but it seems that tolerance, cooperation, and teamwork
isn't being used in it's place.

Give Ralf his commit rights back and move forward with elections