Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the

From: ceb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] We cant continue to work like we do at the moment
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:14:40 +0200 (CEST)

heya,

ralfbecker is  member of the phpgroupware project and has the rights to
commit to his applications. he got droped from the memberlist of the
phpgwapi project only. this was not made as a final decision but
happened as a protection to avoid some more mess. and again: it was
not the first time ralfbecker comitted changes to the phpgwapi without
discussions with the other developers.
again: to remove him from the phpgwapi project did not happen as a final
decision.

grtx. ceb