Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Google Summer of Code

From: Dr. Christian Böttger
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Google Summer of Code
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:52:19 +0100

Hi,

Johan Gunnarsson schrieb:

 Johan's implementation is very clear and runs with native PHP so there
 isn't a huge amount of work needed to get it started.

Yes, the code is there (syncml module in svn) but it lacks testing and
some work to connect the contacts module to it (ie. convert to and
from appropriate formats.)

which is absolutley essential for production use - sometimes 80% is worth zero unfortunately.

Sadly, I don't have access much fancy
hardware or software to do extended testing on my own.

well, we can ask around eg. on this list who can test what... I've got an P990i and an E90 for that

Regards

CB

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.) DF5OP        Open Source Broker