Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team

From: Dr. Christian Böttger
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Coordination Team
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:56:56 +0100

Hi,

Dave Hall schrieb:

The linking is an interesting issue, but I think these days we could use
GPL for the API too, but I am not going to push for that.  We already
have some GPL code in the API.

The linking problem definitely has to be taken into account. So we should not push GPL instead of LGPL for the API.

I think that licensing discussions can get bogged down very quickly
provide little benefit.  I think we should be focused on a L/GPLv3
0.9.18 release.

As release coordinator I totally agree

Regards

CB

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.) DF5OP        Open Source Broker