Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 02:09:41 +0200

The code is available in my CVS, or I can post the code to this list for
Pingus CVS, or I can compile up new versions and just post them in binary.
Anyone any preferences?

Ginge

Can you send the CVSROOT of your repository? I don't think it is sensible to put the installer into the pingus CVS tree because it is supposed to be generic and so might also be useful for other free projects.

Greetings

Björn