Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:57:38 +0100

> What VC++-Version do you use? Just opening the project and compiling in
> VC7 returned the following:
>
> c:\CVS\src\installer\Installer\StartCode.cpp(91) : error C2275:
> 'LONG_PTR' : illegal use of this type as an expression
>         c:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio
> .NET\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\BaseTsd.h(92) : see declaration of 'LONG_PTR'
>
> Maybe that's an incompatibility between VC6 and 7?

I use 6, and yes this looks like an incompatability.

For some reason including BlueZip means I can't use hFile and have to use
xFile instead (my own void* pointer), this is probably a 64/32 bit issue,
although the actual code is a hack, I will now be tempted to go and fix the
original problem...

Thanks

Ginge