Re: [Pingus-Devel] Clanlib 0.8 has been released

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Clanlib 0.8 has been released
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:38:23 +0200

Am Mittwoch 16 August 2006 22:23 schrieb Aggro:
> After
> we have fixed the remaining problems:

Will you apply the patches posted recently? IIRC you've got commit rights and
I'm not really active on Pingus anymore. I'm just looking out for
contributions getting ignored to avoid driving away potential contributors.
I'd love to see progress on Pingus but I don't have the time and motivation
to work on it myself.

Bye David