Re: [Pingus-Devel] Clanlib 0.8 has been released

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Clanlib 0.8 has been released
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 03:30:40 +0200

David Philippi <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, that's what I'm doing. Grumble shouldn't be dead AFAIK just not active
> on
> Pingus anymore. If need be he should be reachable.

I kicked gettext out for a reason, so I see little need to reintroduce
it as one of the patches does, if there is something wrong with
tinygettext (charset for output to console I guess), tinygettext
should be fixed and not replaced by awefull gettext again.

About the datadir patch, no idea, if it fixes something, somebody can
go and commit it.

Anyway, I don't really care that much about the current Pingus tree,
if I ever touch it again, it would be up for a larger rewrite anyway,
ie. switch to SDL and stuff (branches/pingus_sdl isn't very far).

Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927