[Protux-devel] status of automake

From: tapio laxström
Subject: [Protux-devel] status of automake
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:46:49 +0300

(I had to play few gigs, but now I'm back...)

I just got autoconf, automake, configure -system work.
I put all filters in one library (lib_filters.la) which is staticly linked to protux. Only change in sources was inclution of config.h in GlobalProperties.hh so that VERSION is now defined in mainlevel Makefile.am.

Now I would like to change the way how MustuxLib is handled.
Situtation now (correct me if I'm wrong):
- to compile protux you have to checkout mustuxlib module from cvs by name MustuxLib to src/ (or create link MustuxLib)
- after that mustux headers and library are refered with relative path

Since mustuxlib README says: "MustuxLib is the library that is common to all mustux applications" I don't see any reaseon why MustuxLib headers and library could not be installed for example under /usr/local[lib|includes]/ or /usr/local[lib|includes]/MustuxLib/.

any comments?

--
best regards