Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:04:36 -0300

it is absolutely correct.

The reason of this "hard" use of mustuxlib is that we actually have just one
mustux application so far : protux. So maybe this is time to make it a real
separated library. So feel free to make
apropriate changes.

Maybe the correct #include clausule would be

#include <mustuxlib.h>

and not

#include "../MustuxLib.hh"  or "MustuxLib/MustuxLib.hh"