Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:55:54 -0300

> I understand your point. I can find some solution to handle mustuxlib
> (re)compilation automaticly. But I would like to put that under
> automake, because if I type 'make distclean' in protux it will delete
> Makefile also from MustuxLib (distclean deletes all Makefiles
> recursively from all directories). And at this moment mustux Makefile
> can't be generated. It has to be checked out/updated from the cvs.

Sounds good. Anyway, it is important to keep the ability to independently (from
inside mustuxlib tree directory) compile it and install it

> Not a very big thing, but with automake it can be done automaticly :)

You didnt mention if you want me to freeze my development so you can commit the
new stuff. Please feel free to ask this
since this is a important change (and we thank you a lot for this), and I can
keep coding on a "isolated" way, not commiting my stuff

I am working on the Noise Gate filter, so I dont have to commit anything right
now.