Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] status of automake
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:38:48 +0300

Luciano Giordana wrote:
The reason of this "hard" use of mustuxlib is that we actually have just one
mustux application so far : protux.

How about mustache?

So maybe this is time to make it a real separated library. So feel free to make
apropriate changes.

Maybe the correct #include clausule would be

#include <mustuxlib.h>

(Since this is going to effect every file on project, let's think this over...)
Or would the cvs-module name be: mustuxlib (like it is now)
Name of the library: libmustux (libtool style)
And the include file: mustux.h

Then include clausule would be '#include <mustux.h>' and LDFLAGS add-on '-lmustux'.

Current MustuxLib.hh is just including other files and that is not very handy for the public library interface file; maybe we shoud create new mustux.h with necessary externs.

I could next start to change the mustuxlib to use automake. After we can type 'make install' in mustuxlib we can easily start to use automake in protux.

btw. Have you allready desided where the content of the resources directory will be installed in "final" protux distribution?

--
best regards