Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 09:28:08 +0300

Luciano Giordana wrote:
Please those who want to keep in the project , keep in touch. I would be very
sad if I loose some many good brains in the
project.

here we are (I and I).

filter things looks nice to me.

Automake system start to be in state that it can be put to cvs.
Meaning; it works but is not perfect yet. I want to check few things and then add/commit it on monday, OK?

ps. I don't want to commit it today, because I propably won't be on-line on weekend and if it fails to compile elsewhere I defenatly want to be on-line then.

now playing: Black Sabbath - war pigs
--
tapio laxström