Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:58:32 -0300

I am checking what is going on there. But it is really strange.
Let check the checklist

- Did you recompile MustuxLib ?
- Did you entered the MustuxLib dir and typed cvs update (remember that from
protux dir, if you try to cvs update it, MustuxLib is not included. So it need
to be updated manually from inside
MustuxLib dir

- Dir you make clean , configure , make ?

I am still analysing the output....