Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?

From: booker
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] Pan Controller + where are you people ?
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:28:47 +0200

Just an additional comment:

The actual situation is ..... after adding a filter controler nothing happen
(means: no filter controler icon, no curve), but the filter controler icon
appear when I toggle between F2/F1, but still no curve.
Also no node will be added when ^TA<N>.

LEAVING  FilterChain.cc::add_filter_controller
[ Processing Action 50 ( EDITING MODE : NORMAL ) ]
[ Processing Action 51 ( EDITING MODE : TRACK CURVES ) ]
[ Processing Action 45 ( ADD NODE ) ]
[ Processing Action 45 ( ADD NODE ) ]
[ Processing Action 45 ( ADD NODE ) ]
[ Processing Action 45 ( ADD NODE ) ]
[ Processing Action 45 ( ADD NODE ) ]
[ Processing Action 50 ( EDITING MODE : NORMAL ) ]
[ Processing Action 51 ( EDITING MODE : TRACK CURVES ) ]
[ Processing Action 50 ( EDITING MODE : NORMAL ) ]
[ Processing Action 51 ( EDITING MODE : TRACK CURVES ) ]
[ Processing Action 50 ( EDITING MODE : NORMAL ) ]
[ Processing Action 51 ( EDITING MODE : TRACK CURVES ) ]

greetings
Reinhard