[Protux-devel] [OT] my band

From: tapio laxström
Subject: [Protux-devel] [OT] my band
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 16:56:48 +0300

Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
BTW (off-topic):
Tapio, do you are a member of a cover band or playing own material or both?

I'm a member Deep Turtle and we mainly play our own material.

After 6,5 years break, we are finally giging again, with lots of new tunes (own ones). On last gig we played two covers and the other one was kind of lounge version of Black sabath's Electric funeral ;)

Yes I have heard that our band name is not the best possible and it missleads people (it was the marketing nightmare of our old record company dudes).

But we do music for fun, and the name is easy to remember :))

now playing: Frank Zappa - We are only in it for the money
--
best regards