Re: [Protux-devel] reimplementation of GlobalProperties

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] reimplementation of GlobalProperties
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:14:25 +0100

Luciano Giordana wrote:

it is a good solution, we could even have a public object inside every
MustuxApplication that
is exactly the MustuxGlobalProperties object. When construction
MustuxApplication, it would
instantiate a MGP automaticaly. The application would normally init it as you
suggested last email.

having MustuxGlobalProperties as a public object inside MustuxApplication is a good idea, but only if MustuxApplication is global... but if i remember correctly, MustuxApplication is always global, and can be accessed as qApp... am i right ?

In this case, we should give the application name to the MustuxApplication constructor (just as widget name), so that the name of the rcfile can be built ( . + applicationname + rc ).

/Martin