Re: [Protux-devel] Re: libmustux 0.17.0 compile error

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Re: libmustux 0.17.0 compile error
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:22:02 +0100

Fabio dos Santos wrote:

Ok.
Configure scripts worked fine. Compilation also went relatively smooth
(except for the warning at the end.) However I could not make Mustache
run. .  I'm not sure if that's related to the general problem we are
trying to solve. Just for the Record, Protux runs fine. . .
thanks.
for the warning at the end of the compilation, it's ok for the moment (it's a problem in mustache).
./configure's output looks fine too...

bash-2.05b$ mustache mustache: error while loading shared libraries: libmustux.so.0: cannot

that's strange... as protux runs fine it doesn't seem to be a problem with the dynamic run time linker...
(but perhaps running ldconfig as root could help ?)
what does
$ ls -la /usr/local/lib/libmustux.*
give ?

/Martin