[Protux-devel] to <B> or not to <B> :-)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] to <B> or not to <B> :-)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:04:50 +0200

> There are some new mouse clicks introduced the last time that should be
> avoided IMO.
> So <BM> could be used to un-dock/dock the BusMonitor ??

Working on it ;-)
<BM> is fine, but what about just <B> ?

> Also the help.txt could be toggled between shown/hide by <H> ??
Hehe, mark it as a bug :-)
It's supposed to work allready this way...

I'm refining (layout, etc) busMonitor at the moment, but again encountering a
lot of problems. But within a minute or so I know if <B> is working (or <BM>
if you like it more :-) )

Remon