Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:26:04 +0200

> calm down Remon, lets finish 0.20 and keep our plan :-)
> your idea is a good trick, but not the correct way to do that. there are
> validations, checks, data structures, castings, many things to consider.. I
> have plans for this, trust me.  For now, try to use plughw. Is that
> possible ?

Yes, of course.

> Everybody knows protux is "still under heavy development". It doesnt
> HAVE to attend all situations now , hehe

Ok, I'll try to wait..., but it will be a hard time for me *sigh* ;-)

After all, 0.20.0 will be a release which you can call "stable", and has many
usefull improvements. It's just I can't wait until 0.50.0 :-)
Thanks so far for all the work done and have patient with me...

Remon

P.S.
Are there things other then stabilization which can be done before and has to
go into 0.20.0? I'm out of idea's. Only thing which needs some refinement is
BusMonitor, but you're still working on it?
ProjectManager needs also more work, but Martin planned to work on it in the
near future?