Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:21:37 +0200

Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 16:31 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> > After all, 0.20.0 will be a release which you can call "stable", and has
> > many usefull improvements. It's just I can't wait until 0.50.0 :-)
> > Thanks so far for all the work done and have patient with me...
>
> dont say that . It is good to have people like you in the project , right
> fellows ?

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!! :-)

> > Are there things other then stabilization which can be done before and
> > has to go into 0.20.0? I'm out of idea's.
>
> may I be honest ? just test, test, test,test... and the bugs from BUGLIST,
> of course..

What about this?
There are some new mouse clicks introduced the last time that should be
avoided IMO.
So <BM> could be used to un-dock/dock the BusMonitor ??
Also the help.txt could be toggled between shown/hide by <H> ??

> >Only thing which needs some
> > refinement is BusMonitor, but you're still working on it?
>
> No , Im done. I added the Tail Fall in the peaks, take a look. Do the fine
> adjustments (like the title, for example)
>
> > ProjectManager needs also more work, but Martin planned to work on it in
> > the near future?
>
> I really dont know...

Aaahh ... apropos ... also the last survived clicks should be removed inside
FS and GP  before releasing 0.20.0 right?!?

greetings
Reinhard