Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Changes on version progression
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:31:39 +0000

> After all, 0.20.0 will be a release which you can call "stable", and has
> many usefull improvements. It's just I can't wait until 0.50.0 :-)
> Thanks so far for all the work done and have patient with me...
dont say that . It is good to have people like you in the project , right
fellows ?

> Are there things other then stabilization which can be done before and has
> to go into 0.20.0? I'm out of idea's.

may I be honest ? just test, test, test,test... and the bugs from BUGLIST, of
course..

>Only thing which needs some
> refinement is BusMonitor, but you're still working on it?

No , Im done. I added the Tail Fall in the peaks, take a look. Do the fine
adjustments (like the title, for example)

> ProjectManager needs also more work, but Martin planned to work on it in
> the near future?

I really dont know...