Re: [Protux-devel] Chaning plan

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Chaning plan
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:03:27 -0200

hehe, we indeed have been facing lots of oposite perspectives Remon..
that´s kind of  funny sometimes...

In a good and classic Eric Raymond point of view : make it and then
improve it :-)

I decided to do so just to get back coding ASAP. Also, there will a
little impact on the "good-mue" in the future, they are completely
different concepts and implementations.

This is just because in January I will start produce an album and I
need to have some undo engine which at least avoid big mistakes. Also,
It will good to redocument the code, restudy it and clean new bugs.