Re: [Protux-devel] Chaning plan

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Chaning plan
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:24:14 +0100

> hehe, we indeed have been facing lots of oposite perspectives Remon..
> that´s kind of  funny sometimes...

:-)

> I decided to do so just to get back coding ASAP. Also, there will a
> little impact on the "good-mue" in the future, they are completely
> different concepts and implementations.
>
> This is just because in January I will start produce an album and I
> need to have some undo engine which at least avoid big mistakes. Also,
> It will good to redocument the code, restudy it and clean new bugs.

Ah, that explains a lot :-)

So summarizing, you try to code a simple undo engine before January without
adding new features, and cleaning existing bugs new documentation?

He, I guess my recent work will serve you very well (fixing the memory leaks
though I think most of them are fixed now, need to upload it, probably next
week. Also the serialization of the peak load/build threads is very usefull)

Perhaps, we could still follow the original plan somewhat (without MUE) and go
for an intermediate release, let's say Protux-0.26.0 ?
Then we have at least a new release, though no real new features except for
the true context approach thingie ;-)
Also, a lot of drawing improvements are made allready, add some usability
improvements upon that and there we have version -.26.0 :-)

Remon