pspp-dev

Re: Membership request for group PSPP

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Re: Membership request for group PSPP
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:44:26 +0100

Hi Ben,

I digged through the todo list. I think everything is finished now except for the manual. I'm fairly new to tex and texi2html.

The error I get at the moment is the following:
*** Undefined node (Not Implemented): This is the list of known bugs in PSPP. In addition, @xref{Not *** Undefined node (Functions Not Implemented): This is the list of known bugs in PSPP. In addition, 0xref{Not Implemented}, and @xref{Functions Not Implemented}, for lists of bugs

I will try to solve it myself but maybe John Darrington can help me out.
It has something todo with xref, but I don't have a clue if it is a seperate piece of software.

Before I'm going to commit the changes to CVS I want my work approved.
Can you take a look at: The address I will send you seperatly.

That's the changed website.
Let me know what you think about it and what needs to be changed.

When we are happy with the current content of the site...and when the site is commited to CVS...I will start to give the site a bit more identity. Just like John asked in his mail.

Patrick

Ben Pfaff wrote:
address@hidden writes:

I would like to volunteer for the job of
webmaster. https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=72&job_id=382

I'm allready a GNU/FSF webmaster.

Thanks a lot, Patrick.  I added you to the Savannah project.

Here is my current TODO list for the webpage.  Does anyone else
have anything to add to it, or comments?

Patrick, is this a reasonable list?  Feel free to ask for
clarification if anything doesn't make sense.

Needed for the webpage:

* Point to the savannah page.

* Suggest using the CVS version from savannah to get the latest
  features and bug fixes.

* Point to address@hidden and address@hidden, instead of to
  address@hidden

* FAQ: delete mention of obsolete franz.stat.wisc.edu,
  pfaffben.user.msu.edu sites.  Delete "author" section.  Get rid of
  texi2html "node" lines.  Update info on mailing list to point to the
  mailman webpage for pspp-dev instead of to pspp-dev-request.

* NEWS: Add a note that the latest version is actually in CVS and that
  this NEWS file only covers the latest *released* version.

* Manual: Needs to be updated from CVS.