qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about WINE

From: Misty De Meo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Question about WINE
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:44:12 -0300

I've been having trouble getting WINE to work as well, actually. After launching Wineserver, I try to run Putty.exe, as specified in the QEMU documentation. But it gives me the following errors:
Could not stat /mnt/fd0 (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
Warning: could not find wine config [Drive x] entry for current working directory /usr/local/wine-i386/bin; starting in windows directory.
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 186
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 186
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) ADVAPI32.dll (which is needed by C:\Program Files\qemu\putty.exe) not found

~ Misty De Meo

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines