qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] kvm binary is deprecated

From: Alexander Binun
Subject: [Qemu-devel] kvm binary is deprecated
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:00:39 +0300 (IDT)

Stefan , great thanks! We are setting up the scene for experiments...

Unfortunately, we ran into yet one trouble. The configuration: Ubuntu 13.04,
internal KVM, Qemu 1.4.0. VMs are created using virt-manager.

When we try to create a VM the following error message appears:
     --- kvm binary is deprecated, please use qemu-system-x86_64 instead

The same message appears when I try to run kvm --version.

Question: how must be upgrade/degrade KVM oro Qemu in order to make them
collaborate properly ?

Thanks,
    Mark, Martin, Alex