qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Timer interrupts for -M raspi2

From: Antonio Huete Jiménez
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Timer interrupts for -M raspi2
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 23:23:31 +0000

Hi Andrew,

I thought the timer that was not implemented was the local timer (located at 0x40000034) and that the core timers interrupt control registers starting at 0x40000040 were the per-core timers.

Can you please point me to the documentation about this ARM per-core timers?

Thanks,
Antonio Huete

Hi Antonio,