Re: [RP] Placing and sizing of dialog boxes

From: Eduard Werner
Subject: Re: [RP] Placing and sizing of dialog boxes
Date: Tue Feb 12 22:58:02 2002

> > but when I then try C-x 5 0 it says "attempt to delete minibuffer or
> > sole ordinary window". There seems to be something missing here (or it's
> > simply me missing sth :-(
> >
> > Any help appreciated
>
> This doesn't sound good. Where can I get this program? I think it
> would be easiest if I tried it myself.

Well, I guess emacs you already have :-) Chu Shogi can be obtained
from http://www.colina.demon.co.uk/ChuV2-10.jar (I just checked--sorry for
getting it
wrong in my first post).  You needn't compile anything--that's only
if you want the newer version of the computer player. Just unpack and
"java Chu".  After saying "Load game" you have to say "Begin the Game"
to get the dialog box.  Or take "New game", make a move and say "Save
game".

Cheers and thanks

Edi