Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help-grub and bug-grub
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:26:43 -0600

Hi Okuji,

    Historically, help-grub has been just an alias to bug-grub, but we
    have a desire to have a separate list for help-grub. Could you
    remove the alias, and make a mailman-managed list for help-grub?

Sorry for the delayed response, but this is now done (I believe), with
help-grub attached to the grub savannah project as with the others.
I think you should have received a notification from mailman already
with the password, etc.

I took the liberty of adding address@hidden as a list moderator to
help with the inevitable spam, since I know you use that for other lists
already.

Let us know if problems.

Best,
Karl