[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Params::Validate - savannah.nongnu

From: Dave Rolsky
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Params::Validate - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:28:16 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:

>         - requirements are specified and people _must_ read them
>         while they submit a project

I think my confusion was that I registered a project a long time ago
(vaporware, sadly, as I haven't had time to work on it) and since then the
registration process has changed, but I didn't see the part that said
every source file had to have a copyright with a pointer to the license.

On a side note, how about adding a "same as Perl itself" option to the
dropdown list of licenses.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com