Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Software libero per la Pubblica amm

From: Raphael Calvelli
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Software libero per la Pubblica amministrazione - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 03:07:41 +0200

OK Jaime, thanks for your quick answer.

But it would be a kind of software documentation project. The content would be, for example: - a few specific softwares useful for public administration, as cemetary concessions or fine management, or specific kinds of accounting - a few documentation about that software (which would be a bit more detailed, but normal documentation)

Let me know.

Regards,
Raphael