Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 08:53:54 +0200

Hello,

I am forwarding this to the system administrators who recently noticed illegitimate moderations.

Does Mailman has logs so we could try to see whether those cases are related?

Michael, can you point me to your GPG key so I can send a new password to you as soon as we have investigated this?

--
Sylvain

Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
Hello,