Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] unexpected password change for address@hidden
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:46:40 +0200

What address did you send that confirmation e-mail to?
Because I haven't received such an e-mail at 'address@hidden com'.

I sent it to the address present in the copyright assignment file at the FSF. At the moment it didn't bounce yet. Did you change your e-mail since then? It was address@hidden

OK, actually this is pretty silly from me, since your current e-mail is registered in the gdb mailing-list as administrator.
So I will send you another confirmation.

Meanwhile, since gdb is moderated and thus locked, I will send you at address@hidden a temporary moderator password that you will be able to change as soon as we find a way to authenticate you :)

It occurred to me this evening that I really don't know enough about
mailman.  :(  I've downloaded the source and am reading through it.

My actual observations were:

[...]

You can send me the old password so I can tell whether it was the former master password?

--
Sylvain