[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:40:28 +0200

Thanks, I removed both registrations.

--
Sylvain

Brian wrote:
Sylvain--

I believe my two projects (CBB and CBB2) were removed from the pending
queue, but responded just to be sure.  I decided to host with Gna...I
believe their aims and those of Savannah are very similar, so I'm
content right now with sticking with them, as they have spent some
time
helping me migrate my repository from SF.

Good luck with the new environment!

  --Brian