[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Eugen Melinte
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:35:49 -0500

Dear Savannah team,

I applied early this year for a project called LinCS but due to delays at
Savannah, the project is now hosted at http://lincs.tigris.org. Please cancel
my request for hosting it at Savannah for now.

I am the only person working at the project, but, as soon as I will have other
peoples involved in, we will re-submit for hosting it at Savannah.

My gratitude goes towards the whole team for the efforts of putting up the new
setup, for keeping the services running and supporting us all.

a.