[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:47:36 +1000

Please reply-all, to assist me in nailing this email problem.

Are there delay issues with (any of) the mail servers?

I sent a few emails this morning, and haven't received them (from lists
I am subscribed to) in quite a few hours. This is unusual, although
could have something to do with MX records changing?

I changed my email forwarding address with my domain hosting provider,
but my other emails (going to the same address - address@hidden) seem
to be coming through fine. Just not those from gnu.org and also not
those from freedesktop.org.

Any help appreciated,
Zenaan