Re: [savannah-help-public] automatically getting group's private data

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] automatically getting group's private data
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:19:13 +0400

On 12/17/2012 04:52 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

Looks like we could make a tsv of the comment text, which would work, I
think?  Attaching a full dump (for the record, made with
mysql -e "select * from task_history where bug_id=12344;" ).  If this is
ok, I'll set up some simple password-protected cgi so you can get to it.

Yes, it will do; of course, there is no need to send more comments than
the most recent one, and the details like who, when and where modified it
shouldn't be necessary, either.