Re: [Simulavr-devel] remote protocol and signals

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] remote protocol and signals
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 17:27:55 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002, address@hidden wrote:

:)> I'm a little confused. Are you saying you are okay with this?
:)I ment it is better to have the signal SIGHUP now, than to wait until we
:)found how to implement a reset command. This could take a while.
:)If we have the solution, we can implement the reset command and still have the
:)signal SIGHUP, if this is necessary.

That's what I thought. Just wanted to be sure.

Ted