[Simulavr-devel] remote protocol and signals

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] remote protocol and signals
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:17:35 -0700 (MST)

I've extended gdbserver.c to handle the 'C' and 'S' packets (cont/step
with signal). This will allow the sim to catch signals sent from gdb via
the remote serial protocol. It doesn't do anything with the signals yet
though. Any comments on this before I commit it?

I've still not decided whether to go with SIGHUP or 'Rxx' packets for
initiating a reset from gdb. I'm looking into the 'Rxx' mechanism now.

Anyone have any words of wisdom on this?

Ted