Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:05:43 -0700 (MST)

Great. I guess once I look into that last little issue with ac_doc_subdir
we'll be ready for the 0.0.13 release.

I'm also going to try to get the gdb-5.1-pre8 patch out tonight. I never
heard from Tak, so I'm going to try to merge his fix for the disassemble
command myself. I just hope I understand what he did enough to write
correct comments.

Everything is right on track for 0.0.13 to be released tomorrow.

Ted