Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr on 'bsd
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:26:22 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, ken restivo wrote:

:)whoops. i didn't want to be the bottleneck holding up a release!
:)
:)i believe my setup is all stock, but, as you point out, it is also old:
:)      NetBSD micron 1.5.1 NetBSD 1.5.1
:)      aclocal (GNU automake) 1.4
:)      Autoconf version 2.13
:)      automake (GNU automake) 1.4
:)      Autoconf version 2.13
:)      GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.

Autotools won't matter unless you build from cvs. Building from the dist
tarball should work fine.

:)
:)then ./bootstrap
:)then ./configure --with-avr-includes=/usr/local/avr/include --disable-curses
:)then gmake (i usually use gmake on netbsd)
:)
:)the actual problem wasn't texi, it was texi2dvi and dvips (sorry, i
:)didn't catch that the first time):

I wrongly assumed that makeinfo was a sufficient check for texinfo. I'll
add a check for texi2dvi too. I don't think a check for dvips is
necessary. I guess I could check for TeX though.

Ted