[Simulavr-devel] Conception of time

From: Carsten Beth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Conception of time
Date: Wed Aug 14 04:25:02 2002

Hi!

If I run an instruction set simulator like simulavr coupled with any hardware
simulator it is important to have time information.  Otherwise a proper
synchronisation between both isn't possible.

Does simulavr have any conception of time? Maybe it counts internaly how many
cycles are past since the start of a program? And if so, how can I get this
time information?

Carsten

Dipl.-Inform. Carsten Beth
CvO Universität Oldenburg
26111 Oldenburg - Germany
Fon: +49 441 9722-241 - Fax: +49 441 9722-282
E-Mail: address@hidden