Re[2]: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements

From: QMax
Subject: Re[2]: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements
Date: Sun Aug 18 14:12:02 2002

> On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, Jason Kyle wrote:

<...>
> :) Just installing simulavr-0.1.0 on a fairly minimal debian box (no X on this
> :) one), configure complains about tetex not being installed and is required
> :) for the documentation build.
<...>

I have recently patched configure.in to have --disable-ps --disable-pdf options
to disable  building documentation in those formats, including doxygen docs.
build only doxygen html docs.
I have nowhere to host it, can send it to u if u wish.

And BTW - if u haven't X installed - u'll have troublems with simulavr-disp. It
is invoked in hard-coded (in file display.c) xterm. no way :)
I've patched this to move xterm exec from display.c into shell wrapper that
invoke either xterm or openvt in console enviroment.
good luck
P.S. Mailing from web-mail via links... hope this message will look fine.
Please excuse moi if not...